Let's get everyone up to speed on everything that has happened since WCWP's Max Caster gave you the original trade rumors.
- Chicago Bulls trade Andres Nocioni, Drew Gooden, Michael Ruffin, and Cedric Simmons to Sacramento Kings for Brad Miller and John Salmons
The obvious names here are Nocioni, Gooden, Miller and Salmons and I think the Bulls made a great move here. Miller is averaging 12 points and 8 rebounds while Salmons is averaging a career high 18 points per game this season. Nocioni is a guy who can be a spark off the bench but I imagine he will be a starter in Sac-town. Imagine the starting lineup for Chicago of Rose, Gordon, Salmons, Noah/Thomas, Miller...not bad
-Los Angeles Lakers trade Chris Mihm to Memphis Grizzlies for a conditional 2013 2nd round pick
THE BEST TRADE IN THE WORLD!!! Lakers cut cap space and Mihm is no longer on the team.
Now onto the rumors: (UPDATES ARE THE LATEST)
UPDATE: - The Suns are still trying to work out a trade to the Memphis Grizzlies that would send Amare Stoudemire to Memphis for Rudy Gay, Hakim Warrick, Mike Conley and a first round pick.
UPDATE:- The Knicks and BullS who were discussing a trade for Larry Hughes has fallen apart
UPDATE: The Cavs are trying to pry James Posey from the New Orleans Hornets but the Cavs doesn't have any spare bigs to send in return
- The Clippers have offered Baron Davis to the Mavericks and the Clippers, for whom is not known
- The Washington Wizards have interest in acquiring Jared Jeffries from the Knicks
- The Blazers are still trying to complete a trade that would obtain Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats. The Cats turned down an offer for Lafrentz and now want the Blazers to take on Nazr Mohammed or include Nicolas Batum into a deal.
- The Nets and Blazers are beginning to outline a deal that would send Vince Carter, Maurice Ager, and Chris Douglas Roberts for Raef Lafrentz, Travis Outlaw, and Sergio Rodriguez
The most coveted man in all of trade season, Raef Lafrentz has an absolute giant expiring contract so the Nets would obviously use that to their advantage in free agency. The Nets will still have their young nucleus of Harris and Lopez while Outlaw is a guy who can average double digits for the season.
- The Cavs and Blazers are battling for Milwaukee swingman Richard Jefferson
The Blazers are said to offer Lafrentz and Outlaw while the Cavs would send Wally Sczerbiack's expiring contract.
- Portland was pursuing hard after Knicks David Lee for a package of Jerred Bayless and Travis Outlaw. Donnie Walsh said he'd only trade Lee if the Blazers took Eddy Curry.
- The Washington Wizards have said Antwan Jamison and Caron Butler are officially off the market as well as Clippers Center Marcus Camby
The NBA Trade Deadline ends Thursday 2pm. We'll be updating the blog as all the trades come through.
Also, check out The Sportswire with Max Caster at 9 pm on mywcwp.com as they talk about all the trades.